Grow Your Profits with Data from Digital Technology: A Seminar for Restaurant and Foodservice Professionals
New Jersey Big Data Alliance Workshop Series
In collaboration with Montclair State University’s New Jersey Policy Think Tank for the Food Industry and Restaurants
April 25 @ 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Join our panel of technology and marketing experts, restaurateurs and food service professionals to discuss digital technologies, including payment tools, customer reservation, and social media marketing tools to create value and grow your profits!
● Rutgers Food Innovation Center
● Urvashi Ghosh – Software as a Service (SaaS) and strategist for food industry
● Fred Klashman – Publisher of Total Food Service
● Emily Apple – NJEDA Food Insecurity Program
● Amy Russo – Toast City Diner, Montclair
● Lulu Safi and Sadat Safi – Maya Halal Taqueria, Oakland, Calif.
● Raoul Momo – TerraMomo, Princeton
Learn more about the New Jersey Policy Think Tank at Montclair State University.
Event Sponsored by the US Economic Development Administration
The New Jersey Big Data Alliance Advances Computing Innovation and Education in New Jersey